3M DBI-SALA Lad-Saf Galvanized Cable Lifeline, 1x7 - 50 ft.
- 50 ft. (15.2 m) 3/8" (9.5 mm) galvanized cable lifeline
- Last 3 digits in part number detail length in feet
- High strength solid core construction
- 1x7 strand type configuration
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant galvanized construction
- User installed system is fast, easy and safe
- Order top and bottom brackets, cable guides and sleeve separately
50 ft. (15.2 m) cable lifeline, 3/8" (9.5 mm) 1x7 galvanized.
The Lad-Saf™ flexible cable system consists of a top and bottom bracket that act as anchors for a steel cable that runs the length of the climbing area. A Lad-Saf™ sleeve connects the worker to the system, automatically follows the user during the climb and locks onto the cable in the event of a fall, allowing the user to regain their footing. Designed for ease of use, economy and versatility, optional brackets/designs are available for bolting or welding the system, choose rung clamp sizes/styles, choose systems for straight or curved ladders and for connection to wood, concrete or steel structures. Hundreds of different brackets, styles and configurations are available to suit almost any application. In addition, the versatile system can be used by up to four workers simultaneously for added jobsite flexibility.
- Install Type: Permanent
- iSafe Equipped: No
- Length: 50 ft.
- ANSI A14.3-1992, FAA RR-S-001301, OSHA 1910.27
- Structure Type: Straight Ladder
- Weight: 0.27 lb.
- Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.