Petzl Newton Easyfit - International
The NEWTON EASYFIT fall arrest harness is easily donned thanks to its EASYFIT design: a vest ensures the harness keeps its shape and the FAST automatic buckles (sternal and leg loop) allow the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground. It offers ergonomic stowage of MGO connectors and has fall indicators. It is certified to North American, European and Russian standards.
- Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- FAST automatic buckles (sternal and leg loop) allow the harness to be easily donned with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
- Comfortable throughout the work day:
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight, breathable construction
- Easy to use:
- shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- two equipment loops
- Also available in black
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||1655 g||1715 g||1765 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|
Technical Notice (.pdf)
Declaration of Conformity (.pdf)
PPE Inspection Procedure (.pdf)
PPE Checklist (.pdf)
Tips for Maintaining Your Equipment (.pdf)