Public Access Bleeding Control Stations - 8-Pack Nylon
Save lives! Stop life-threatening bleeding in the first critical minutes!
The first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life. Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes–even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. North American Rescue (NAR) Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) Stations provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment to stop life-threatening bleeding in public buildings and populated public areas. This PABC Station includes a clear wall mounted storage case equipped with eight (8) Basic Nylon Individual Bleeding Control Kits contained in an easy-to-open nylon carrying case. Also included is one (1) NAR Responder QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties. Designed to be mounted on a wall at a designated location or to be co-located with Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs), NAR Public Access Bleeding Control Stations provide publicly accessible medical supplies to control major bleeding.
The rugged clear storage case provides both physical and environmental protection. It also contains an eyelet that allows for a secondary safety seal to easily identify if the station has been opened or tampered with. The clear design of the storage case allows visibility at any angle and the external mounting tabs enable the case to be easily installed on any wall. The internal design includes a wire shelf that supports the Public Access Bleeding Control 8-Pack and the exterior has rounded corners to help prevent injury if bumped into and comes complete with the mounting hardware. Alarm is available upon special request. Contact Customer Service for details.
NAR Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) Stations are available in 4 configurations: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD.
The Basic version of the NAR PABC Station provides 8 complete kits in red nylon bags containing life saving bleeding control equipment such as tourniquets, pressure dressings and gauze bandages to put into the hands of the public to help control bleeding and save lives. It also includes the NAR Responder QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties.
Includes all equipment found in the Basic PABC Station with each of the 8 complete red nylon kits also containing the added capability of treating penetrating chest wounds with the HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack (for entrance and exit wounds).
ADVANCED / ADVANCED BCD:
Includes all equipment found in the Intermediate PABC Station with each of the 8 complete red nylon kits also containing the added capability of a hemostatic dressing to enhance blood clotting abilities for faster bleeding control.
- Designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders in public buildings and populated public areas with quick, easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding.
- Includes easy-to-open nylon carrying case containing eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in red nylon bags and one (1) NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties
- Each Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet
- The rugged wall mounted clear storage case provides high visibility access as well as physical and environmental protection of medical supplies
- Stations are available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD care configurations
- Alarm available upon special request. Contact Customer Service for details
Basic Station Contents:
- 1 x Rugged, Easy-to-access Clear Wall Case
- 1 x NAR Red Nylon Carrying Case
- 1 x NAR Responder QuikLitter
- 8 x Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kits (Nylon)
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. NAR Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 x NAR Responder Compressed Gauze
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x NAR Survival Blanket
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- 1 x PVC Bleeding Control Patch
- 1 x Red Nylon Bag
- H 18 in. x W 15.5 in. x D 10 in.
- Weight: 23.5 lb
Clear Wall Case:
- H 18 in. x W 15.5 in. x D 10 in.
- Weight: 15 lb
- H 14 in. x W 11 in. x D 8 in.
- Weight: 8.5 lb
Individual Bleeding Control Kits:
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight: 15 oz