Rock Exotica Kootenay
The original Kootenay knot passing pulley was proposed by the legendary Arnor Larson in the late '80's and was made by Rock Exotica. Two holes for tag lines, a dual bearing and other features make the Kootenay Ultra the most advanced pulley of its type.
- Extremely compact and lightweight, while maintaining same capacity of larger Kootenay-style pulleys.
- Simplifies high-strength tie-off with a single locking screw, stowable within the axle.
- Uses two independent sealed ball bearings for increased durability and efficiency.
- Two additional holes to separate tag lines and hoist lines, helping prevent spinning of the load and interference with connectors.
- MBS: 39 kN
- WLL: 6 kN
- Sheave Diameter: 2.2" (56 mm)
- Rope Diameter: 8 mm - 19 mm
- Weight: 711 grams
- Type: Double Bearing
- Certification: CE